Track & Field
Track and Field provides a variety of events for students with different talents. From running to throwing to jumping, this CCA provides an all-rounded training for our students to discover and develop their talents.
As a multi-disciplinary sport, and one that requires great determination and passion, Track and Field not only builds up your physical strength, but also the psychological strength, to prepare to overcome any obstacles.
As track and field athletes, we are often determined, disciplined and passionate in achieving our goals. We strive to go beyond our personal best by training hard and also hone our tactical awareness and skills. Lastly, we aim to promote a balanced and healthy lifestyle and create opportunities for character and leadership building.
The SACSS Track and Field team invites all students who are interested to join us in pursuing our passion for the sport!
Teachers in Charge
Ms. Fatin Afiqah
Mr. Lin Zijing
Mr Heng Wei Jie
Mr Seck Hon Meng
Coach Adrian Tan
Captain: Clannad Alyssa Allan from 3.8 (new Captain 2017)
Vice-Captain: Jae Tan from 3.7 (new Vice-Captain 2017)
- 58th National Inter-School Track & Field Championships 2017
- Long Jump B Division – Lin Peiqin (Top 5)
- Discus B Division – Kayla Faith Seah (Top 6)
- Javelin B Division – Jansen Aalyssa Jade (Top 6)
- High Jump B Division – Jae Tan (Top 8l)
- 4 x 400m Relay team B Division
- Salvador Angelica Marquez, Pia Gabrielle, Lin Peiqin & Jansen Aalyssa Jade (Top 8)
- NYP Track & Field Invitational Meet 2017
- AKIRA / SWIFT 64th Annual Track and Field Championships 2017
- 2017 SAA Track and Field Series 2
- SPH Schools Relay Championships 2017