A Safe and Secure School for Everyone.
To provide a safe and conducive environment for teaching and learning.
- School safety is fundamental to ensure a safe and conducive environment so that pupils are able to actively engage in learning.
- School safety requires whole school approach – the efforts of school leaders, staff, parents, students and other stakeholders.
SCHOOL SAFETY THRUSTS
- Engaging Students in School Safety
- Enabling and Empowering Staff in School Safety
- Enhancing School Safety Procedures through Monitoring and Review
TRAFFIC & OTHER SECURITY MATTERS
A – Main Gate
Mon-Fri 6.15am to 7.30am: Vehicle access for drop-off only.
From 7.30am onwards including dismissal at end of day: Strictly no access to non-authorised vehicles including vehicles of parents/guardians.
For wet weather, gate will not be closed.
B – Pedestrian Gate At The Bus Stop (Entry for students and staff only)
Mon-Fri: 6.15am to 7.30am (wet weather 8am).
|Afternoon & end of CCA
Mon: 1.15pm to 3pm.
C – DRIVING INTO SCHOOL
|Parents/guardians can drive into school under the following circumstances:
|For safety in school compound, parents/guardians must adhere to the following:
D – AUTOMATED EXIT GATE
|Mon-Fri: Operates from 7.30am to 2pm.|
OTHER SAFETY MATTERS
|Parents/Guardians please adhere to the following: