A Safe and Secure School for Everyone.
To provide a safe and conducive environment for teaching and learning.
- School safety is fundamental to ensure a safe and conducive environment so that pupils are able to actively engage in learning.
- School safety requires whole school approach – the efforts of school leaders, staff, parents, students and other stakeholders.
School Safety Thrusts
- Engaging Students in School Safety
- Enabling and Empowering Staff in School Safety
- Enhancing School Safety Procedures through Monitoring and Review
Traffic & Other Security Matters
MAXIMUM SPEED LIMIT IN SCHOOL COMPOUND: 15 km/h
Gate Opening Hours
A – Main Gate
6.15am to 7:30am
7:30am to 7:45am (closed for morning assembly)
7:45am to 6.15pm
- For wet weather, gate will not be closed.
B – Pedestrian Gate At The Bus Stop (Entry for students and staff only)
|Morning||Afternoon & end of CCA|
6.15am to 7.30am (wet weather 8am)
|Mon 1.15pm to 3pm
Tue & Thu 2pm to 3pm
Wed & Fri 2pm to 3pm & 5pm to 6.15pm
- At all times, students must use designated walkways and pedestrian crossings.
- At peak hours (start of and end of school/CCA), students must use the pedestrian gate at the bus stop.
- During off peak hours, students will use the pedestrian gate beside the main gate. (A1)
C – Drop-Off / Pick-Up & Parents’ Waiting Area
|Drop-off in the morning||Pick-up in the afternoon & end of CCA|
Drop-off from 6.15am
|Mon Pick-up from 1pm & from 5pm
Tue-Fri Pick-up from 2pm & from 5pm
- For safety, please adhere to the timings to avoid congestion in the car park.
- Parents can wait NO MORE THAN 10 MINS prior to student dismissal.
- Parents must stay at the waiting area or in your vehicle while waiting for your daughter. (Vehicle engine must be switched off by law)
- Parents are not allowed to roam the school compound.
- Parents fetching their daughter during curriculum time must show the “leaving school slip” to security guard before leaving. The slip can be obtained from the General Office.
D – Automated Gate Exit
- Automatic gate operates from 7.30am to 2pm.
Other Safety Matters
- To ensure safety for all, please follow instructions given by the Security Officers and school authorized personnel
- All visitors and parents must be registered before entry.
- Sign-in at the Guard House and obtain a visitor pass; as part of the registration, you will need to show a photo ID.
- Visitor pass must be prominently displayed and worn at all times
- Upon registration, proceed to General Office or parent waiting area using the designated pedestrian crossings and walkways.
- Visitors are NOT ALLOWED to walk freely around the Secondary and Primary School compounds.
- No visitors, including parents are allowed to visit their daughters in their classrooms or go to any room reserved for teaching and learning.